We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 191 Posts
    I’m trying to figure out how to remove a property from a property set in Modx Revolution. Right-click allows me to update, but doesn’t have a "remove" option. Does anyone know a solution to this?
      God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world.
      • 4,149 Posts
      Seems to be an oversight. We’ll fix this for beta-2, and get it in SVN.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 191 Posts
        Cool - Thanks for the response!
          God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world.
        • I'm wondering this as well. As of MODx 2.2.6-dev, it doesn't seem there is a way to remove a property from a property set...
            Mike Reid - www.pixelchutes.com
            MODx Ambassador / Contributor
            [Module] MultiMedia Manager / [Module] SiteSearch / [Snippet] DocPassword / [Plugin] EditArea / We support FoxyCart
            • Quote from: lithiumlab at May 08, 2013, 03:02 PM
              I'm in 2.2.7 and removing a property from a Property Set is still not possible. :s

I believe I found a work around for this... Basically, if you have selected multiple properties, the "Delete Properties" option shows up!

So, to delete ONE entry, duplicate it first, and then select both copies in order to delete via the GUI.

UPDATE: I just tested this on two separate 2.2.7-advanced installs, and it seems the "Delete Property" option is showing up fine, even for single entries. Perhaps try flushing your cache, or using the "delete multiple properties" work-around above.
                Mike Reid - www.pixelchutes.com
                MODx Ambassador / Contributor
                [Module] MultiMedia Manager / [Module] SiteSearch / [Snippet] DocPassword / [Plugin] EditArea / We support FoxyCart