We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 51 Posts
    I’m not the world’s most experienced code hacker, so I hope you’ll excuse this question. Is there a way to order the list by menu id instead of alphabetically?

Thanks,
    Duane

Okay, never mind. LOL. I just had to add id ASC to the front of the ordering list. Doh! Great snippet, btw. The perfect solution for my need!
      • 93 Posts
      I know this may sound insane but I need LCOS to IGNORE the show in menu check box. The reason is I have a general site menu on left side and a dept specific menu on right menu. With documents not to appear in left menu using unchecked show in menu to filter. Is this possible with an option? I read the code to try to hack the show in menu check out... no luck. my php is bad.

edit - Ah, I need to clarify. This is in a template call. So that users can have a template to apply to a folder where children of that folder are listed in the right menu, but not in the site wide left menu.

Any help thanks...

JT
        • 409 Posts
        Hi jaredc and thanks for this snippet smiley

I just need a new configuration setting : I would show on the same page all of the children pages AND all of their respective children like this :

• Element 1 (first child of main section)
          [list]
          [li]First child of the Element 1
        • Second child of the Element 1
        • Third child of the Element 1
        • Fourth child of the Element 1
        [/li]
        [li]Element 2 (first child of main section)

• First child of the Element 2
        • Second child of the Element 2
        [/li]
        [li]Element 3 (first child of main section)

• First child of the Element 3
        • Second child of the Element 3
        • Third child of the Element 3
        [/li]
        [/list]

Is it possible to develop this setting ? smiley
        Thanks wink
          • 2,204 Posts
          You could use Wayfinder for that
            follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
            • 409 Posts
            You’re right smiley