We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I will have a fix for the URLs in the next release, later this week.

Edit the categories:
    I will put more docs here shortly: http://www.joshua19media.com/modx-development/church-events-docs.html. But you must first be logged into the manager, then you will see a link "Manage" just above the calendar drop down. See the attached image I put red boxes around the links.

I will look at how to set up the uninstall correctly.

Thanks for reporting the errors.
    • FYI 0.3 beta is out: http://modxcms.com/extras/package/?package=762.[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
        • 39 Posts
        thnx.. just tried it

links work just fine..
          • 9 Posts
          The links to add a new event seem to work fine now. However and although i am logged in the manager, I see no links to manage, e.g., the categories above the drop down. I’m using Revo 2.0.6-pl, MySQL 5.1.49, PHP 5.3.3.
            • 11 Posts
            I’m having the same problem, fwiw. Running Revo 2.0.8-pl traditional on a godaddy account, latest version of PHP and SQL.

Quote from: mbatsis at Jan 26, 2011, 07:12 AM

The links to add a new event seem to work fine now. However and although i am logged in the manager, I see no links to manage, e.g., the categories above the drop down. I’m using Revo 2.0.6-pl, MySQL 5.1.49, PHP 5.3.3.
              • 26 Posts
              Says colorpicker isnt installed but it is. Even used the URL in the readme.
              MODX Revolution 2.5.6-pl

nothing in error logs

Console running...
              Attempting to install package with signature: churchevents-1.1.2-pl
              Package found...now preparing to install.
              Grabbing package workspace...
              Workspace environment initiated, now installing package...
              Running PHP Validator.
              Checking for installed getResources snippet
              FormIt found - install will continue
              This package requires the ColorPicker package. Please install it and reinstall Church Events Calendar
              xPDOVehicle validator failed: type php (/home/public_html/core/packages/churchevents-1.1.2-pl/modCategory/9d81e152409e8b26df6ead89410192ea.preinstall.script.validator)
              Vehicle 08ed3b2a72e1a52bd706737f293653d4 in transport churchevents-1.1.2-pl failed to install and indicated the process should be aborted.
              Could not install package with signature: churchevents-1.1.2-pl