We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Sorry. Absolutely no update. The SMF Plugin is about to enter pretty heavy testing on our support site, though. smiley
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 1,131 Posts
      Quote from: rthrash at Aug 02, 2005, 02:40 PM

Sorry. Absolutely no update. The SMF Plugin is about to enter pretty heavy testing on our support site, though. smiley

Ahh...meaning that we’re probably switching to SMF on the new site? wink If so...then in the infamous words of Eric Cartman, "That sounds kick ass!!"
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 7,075 Posts
        What’s the update on this ?

I got french users asking about forum integration smiley
          .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • Hopefully Raymond will pop up with an update Sunday. The issues we’re running into with SMF is that their API isn’t quite finished for the 1.1 series and it’s lacking some ways to deal with user accounts that would make our lives much easier. Or I could be completely wrong. :/
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me