We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 65 Posts
    Quote from: rthrash at Nov 07, 2006, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the feedback and both acknowledged and appreciated. smiley Please see my signature.

Thanks rthrash,
    The thread regarding Rethinking MODx was particularly enlightening. When MODx is ready, I’d like to help with the documentation effort. I think I definitely qualify as a newbie willing to get my hands dirty. I came across MODx searching for something to replace my own, crude, hand written php CMS (sort of). I was looking for someting with the flexibility and standards support (without table imositions) that MODx offers. I was just hoping to make more progress more quickly...
    I think that folks like me, who have not been immersed in the culture and folklore of MODx (and Etomite), may be able to provide a different perspective in some of the documentation effort when it’s time.
    joe
    • If you are volunteering for documentation assistance, PLEASE jump in with both feet ... now! laugh The wiki is ready and waiting and anything you can add there would be wonderful. We’ll likely take the content from the wiki at a later date and port it to "proper" documentation, but for now, think of it as our working draft (and likely final documentation location for the immediate future).
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me