We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 368 Posts
    Hehe - guess I could have tried actually READING your original message embarrassed - sorry. Thanks.
      Jason
    • No problem laugh

Let us know what you think about it, and definitely report any bugs you encounter.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 84 Posts
        Quote from: kenquad at Jul 15, 2011, 05:37 PM

I just got around to watching the screencast. This would improve MODx OUTRAGEOUSLY! Totally integrated front-end editing like this is the only reason I ever even considered the Concrete5 CMS. Any idea when this might done/available as an extra?

+1

see also: frontpage, now as beta with aloha http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,57584.100.html
          • 174 Posts
          Aloha,
          Itried a lot but can't get it to work, neither AlohaX nor Frontpage (only works till 2.1.3 they say)
          Is there a restriction for AlohaX too?

modx 2.2, snippet seems to work: 12 js-files, var alohaXSettings, and style.css are loaded (linklist switched off by &generateLinkList=`0` - jquery downgraded to 1.4.2 (but without or with 1.6/7. work neither.

Is any hint available?
            • 47 Posts
            Quote from: nos at Jan 05, 2012, 06:33 PM
            Aloha,
            Itried a lot but can't get it to work, neither AlohaX nor Frontpage (only works till 2.1.3 they say)
            Is there a restriction for AlohaX too?

modx 2.2, snippet seems to work: 12 js-files, var alohaXSettings, and style.css are loaded (linklist switched off by &generateLinkList=`0` - jquery downgraded to 1.4.2 (but without or with 1.6/7. work neither.

Is any hint available?

I was wondering the same thing (concerning the compatibility of alohaX with 2.2). Is alohaX still being worked on?
              • 174 Posts
              Is alohaX still being worked on?
              Don´t really know, I hope yes.
              I was wondering the same thing (concerning the compatibility of alohaX with 2.2
              In my case it seems to have to do with safety-aspects, that it won´t run. The code is embedded correctly,but modx´s message "could not find ..." I think without SEO-links it should run.

Maybe someone knows a workaround.
                • 4 Posts
                It works for me with Frontpage. Problem is, that the changes are only shown after clearing the cache and reloading the page manually. Has anyone encountered the same issue?
                  • 247 Posts
                  I know, old thread, and not about this particular plugin, but has anyone here successfully implemented Andchir's Aloha plugin? It seems to work perfectly until FURLs are turned on. Anybody else having this issue? Anybody else using it?
                    • 2 Posts
                    Quote from: claytonk at Feb 04, 2013, 08:22 AM
                    I know, old thread, and not about this particular plugin, but has anyone here successfully implemented Andchir's Aloha plugin? It seems to work perfectly until FURLs are turned on. Anybody else having this issue? Anybody else using it?

I have the same problem. Works really, really great right until FURLs are turned on. I really like how it can edit TVs inline as well.

Once FURLs are turned on it can still edit, but it won't save any changes for me.