We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 577 Posts
    hmmm, I was wondering about phplists integration or something as developed to be moved in as a 3rd party plugin ... would help avoid reinventing the wheel and would also be a benefit to the other group and ours as a way of cross-over usefulness ... just an idea though smiley
      Tangent-Warrior smiley
      • 96 Posts
      Quote from: xwisdom at Jun 19, 2005, 10:53 PM

if you can wip up those functions then that would make life easier. Maybe something like getWebUsers() and getManagerUsers()

Yes, exactly!

More in general, I think that functions should be provided that enumerate elements in all the set-like structures. For example functions like getWebGroups(), getUsersInWebGroup($gid), etc.

Another wish (far less important!) is a function emailPageContent($id, $address) that sends an email in HTML format with the content of page $id to address $address. It could be used, for example, to automatically send all the newly created children of a certain folder (e.g. the news folder) to web users.

Thank you!
      Luca
        • 3,250 Posts

I actually have a newsletter mod that I have written and am using now

Is it available?
          • 680 Posts
          Quote from: Mark at Oct 03, 2005, 05:14 AM

Is it available?

No, it’s really not in any usable state at all. It works on our heavily hacked version of Etomite but it would take a good amount of work to get it working with MODx and because of TVs, modules and plugins it really should be completely redone so it’s a nice module instead of a hack.