We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    Nice work this looks realy promising and would be exectly somthing that fits my needs.

Great work hope to see this in action within Mod-X soon.

I would love to test this out for a while to see if somthing is missing or could be added to the builder

Greets Dimmy
      follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 1,732 Posts

If you are interested in a GUI form builder - please let me have your comments. Apologies for the file size at 1mb - full of screenshots.

http://www.web2grow.com/modx/modx_formbuilder_spec_v2.pdf

I haven't dealt with how it will integrate with the modx code yet, as we are eagerly awaiting the next release.

Ryan, if you get a chance can you let me know how you think this could fit in with the rest of the project, as we will need to build MySQL tables?

Richard

Nice work ricardosanX

The specifications are looking great! I think the security section can be linked to admin/websusers via a plugin.
        xWisdom
        www.xwisdomhtml.com
        The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
        MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
      • I agree, very cool stuff!

Just as soon as we get the preview release out I'd love to talk about integrating this into MODx. It looks like a great addition. Thanks!
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 634 Posts
          Excellent work!
            Mikko Lammi, Owner at Maagit
            • 2,204 Posts
            Is it also posible to have more that 1 field in a row?

like this:

[Name] [Lastname] 0 Mr. 0 Ms.
            [Street] [Number]
            [zipcode] [City]

That would be almost a must to save space
            Greets Dimmy

P.S. You are doing a gread job thanks
              follow me on twitter: @dimmy01