We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 964 Posts
    Hey Jay, was that an "April Fools" announcement? tongue
      MODX Revo Tutorials:  www.modxperience.com

MODX Professional Partner
      • 1,572 Posts
      Quote from: shamblett at Apr 01, 2011, 01:01 PM

...UK near a major airport..
      Epic, Manchester would be good for me here heh! Maybe you could hire a conference room at Old Trafford and get some autographs at the same time!

That would be fantastic for me also, and the developers in our company grin
      • charliez that was not an April Fools announcement. The UK and much of Europe accounts for a significant portion of our user base. We’ll definitely do another one in North America but the UK is looking good as a nice central, easily reachable location for many MODXers.
          Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
        • Not trying to be impatient - but would love to know on any plans / ideas smiley

Should we expect a new xpo this year still, or will it take longer?
            Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
          • Mark,

We’ve made no formal plans a this time. We’ll certainly update folks when we have something solid. I’d love to get something sorted out by June though—time permitting.

Cheers,

Jay
              Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub