We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Will see what I can do to get down, would love to attend another London meetup smiley
      Garry Nutting
      Senior Developer
      MODX, LLC

Email: [email protected]
      Twitter: @garryn
      Web: modx.com
      • 178 Posts
      Quote from: garryn at Jun 02, 2014, 03:33 AM
      Will see what I can do to get down, would love to attend another London meetup smiley

What would be excellent would be to book you in to do a talk following this, maybe in July or September? Mark Hamstra also wants to come, but we've a small room and it seems such a waste to have two MODX rock stars coming along just for kicks when we could get you both to do two great talks after this one.

How do we book you in??
        • 178 Posts
        Hi all, the next MODX London meet up is with Mark Hamstra of Modmore:

Whether you're new to MODX or a hardcore user, come and join us for friendly chat and discussions on related topics.

At this meet up we have the pleasure of Mark Hamstra dropping by to give an overview of the coming modmore conference. Look forward to seeing you there.

Please sign up on the MeetUp so we know you're coming, places strictly limited to 40 wink (or message Helen or myself via this site if you don't like MeetUp).
        • I'm attending smiley
            GEL STUDIOS
            MODX Professional | MODX Ambassador

Website | Email | Twitter | Facebook