We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 390 Posts
    Any MODX bods out there in West London (I’m in Chiswick)? I’ve seen a few agency folk on the MODX group on Linkedin that I think are mostly EC1-ish - happy to trek out Shoreditch way once in a while....

Writer > E-consultant > MODx developer || Salesforce || modx 2.x || PHP 5.2.13 || MySQL client 5.0.86
    • I’m based in West Berkshire on M4 corridor at Maidenhead, it would be great to connect with other Modx aficionados!
        Helen Warner
        Number one pixel!
        Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
        • 380 Posts
        I’m in Northwood, half way between Chiswick and Maidenhead. I used to work in Maidenhead and one of my clients is in Chiswick. Spooky!
        • Remember the truth is out there...

Cool, it would be great to get a network of Modx enthusiasts going in West London / M4 corridor - don’t quite know how we would actually connect but its good to know that on this side of the pond you are not alone!

Good to hear from you - anyone else? wink
            Helen Warner
            Number one pixel!
            • 4 Posts
            Hi,

I’m in Buckinghamshire, but currently work in West Central London. Would be good to find more MODxers in London and surrounds as most people I mention MODx to have never heard of it. I’m new to it all, so only Revo for me.

Richard
              • 9 Posts
              Hi,

I’m down the M40 near J4 so fairly close to everyone else.
              Only running evo currently, but really need to get into Revo.

Regards
              Keith
              • Ok that makes 5 of us in the ’local’ area - why don’t we get organised and meet up and see how we can help one another succeed with Modx. Other Modxers seem to manage this without problem, so come on don’t let us reserved Brits get left behind.

Interested? Feel free to PM or post here and lets see what we can organise.
                  Helen Warner
                  Number one pixel!
                  • 4 Posts
                  Central london here, I would like to swing by for one of these.
                  I know of a few potential pubs and professional venues who are happy to host these things.
                    • 110 Posts
                    Hi,

I'm in Wimbledon, and yes, would be good to get a local group of MODx users together. Anything been going on? I see the OP was about six months ago.

Cheers - Zaphodx
                      • 178 Posts
                      I'd be interested in this. Maybe we should use LinkedIn for an informal business group?