We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Hi chinesedream, you should check on Magento forums, you are most likely to get faster and appropriate help in there.

Thanks. smiley
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • 218 Posts
      Quote from: chinesedream at Sep 02, 2007, 07:33 PM

If anybody successfully installed on (mt) grid server, please help. I haven’t been able to install at all. Was told it needs to be done via SSH. (mt) support confirms that according to Magento system requirement, gs should be ok, but I am getting these errors when attempt to run the installation via browser:

Warning: include(Mage/Core/functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/gs02/herd02/22222/domains/shop.mydomain.com/html/app/Mage.php on line 35

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ’Mage/Core/functions.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-5.2.2-1/share/pear:/mnt/gs02/herd02/22222/domains/shop.mydomain.com/html/lib:/mnt/gs02/herd02/22222/domains/shop.mydomain.com/html/app/code/core:’) in /mnt/gs02/herd02/22222/domains/shop.mydomain.com/html/app/Mage.php on line 35

Fatal error: Class ’Varien_Profiler’ not found in /mnt/gs02/herd02/22222/domains/shop.mydomain.com/html/app/Mage.php on line 342.

The FTP upload was bumpy too, the server kept throwing me out.

I requested permission from a client if I can try running an installation on her hostgator server, so far the upload is smooth, no time out, not drop connection. Still, whether I am able to install on hostgator remains to be seen.

tgp

got exactly the same errors and gave up smiley
        • 332 Posts
        Quote from: zi at Sep 03, 2007, 03:54 AM

Hi chinesedream, you should check on Magento forums, you are most likely to get faster and appropriate help in there.

Thanks. smiley

Zi, already did. I am all over the place, more than I wanted to. Alas, it hasn’t been a fruitful week !
        tgp