We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Thank you very much for all appreciation and kind comments ! smiley

Enjoy your stay with us laugh

@chanh
    I’ll pm you the email address... and thanks for cool offer !

Best wishes and warm regards,

zi
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • 96 Posts
      Hi!

I wrote a page which stresses a little more the main message of the first page of the new website: what MODx can do for different categories of users.

In fact I believe that most "non-techies" don’t even imagine what a CMS is, and what it can do for them; while most "techies" think that all CMS’s are rigid community-oriented slow buggy things (which was quite true... before Etomite and MODx, of course laugh)

I attach my document; if you like it, improve my English and do whatever you want of it wink

Cheers,
      Luca
        • 1,732 Posts

Many thanks for the document Commodore64. It’s get for those who are asking "Is MODx right for me?"

Best regards,

xWisdom
          www.xwisdomhtml.com
          The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
          MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
        • Wow!

DimmyLuca...

Wow.

Seriously. That’s brilliant. Wonderful. And spot on.

The only thing missing is "I am a hard-core developer" but I can manage to craft that one wink

Great insight, and thank you for that. Tremendous. Bravo. You have made my job much easier. smiley

update: note to self... don’t post when you’re so tired... Thanks Luca!!!
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 3,250 Posts
            The new site is excellant!!!