We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • After a few straight days of very late nights, we’re proud to announce our support site. Built entirely in MODx, http://modxcms.com/ was put together very quickly and will have ongoing improvements over the upcoming weeks. These improvements include:

• Full integration between the forums, bugtracker and user registrations.
    • PHP.net style commenting on the extensive documentation.
    • Better and more documentation.
    • Tutorials and Case Studies.
    • Complete resource library for modules, plugins, snippets and themes.

With this new support site, we’ll be closing down some of the topics because they’re now covered by the bug tracker and on-line documentation, for example. We’ll also be migrating the forums off this site as soon as we can nail down a few more theme issues (especially the code block formatting).

Thanks for your patience and support. We really look forward to the coming weeks and months... there’s a ton of great things to come!

http://modxcms.com
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 2,204 Posts
      Looks realy nice

only the search button looks like it has a double lable one in the image and one on top of that (in ie6) in firefox its working fine (damn IE hehe)

(full name for site = Dimitri Hilverda)
        follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
        • 3 Posts
        Love the new site.

Does that mean this one will not continue, or will it act as a mirror?

Kind Regard

Gary
          • 19 Posts
          It would be nice if this forum is moved there too, as it will present a uniform domain to the users.

Extremely stylish and beautiful design on the new website! The cool images really blend in nicely.
            Johnny Chadda
            http://johnny.chadda.se
            "This is a UNIX virus. Please remove all your files and copy this message to friends."
            • 96 Posts
            *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!*
              • 680 Posts
              Are we keeping any downloads out of the site on purpose? Even if we don’t have downloads available I think we should have a download link that explains that it is in a tech preview stage and that we will have downloads soon.

Nevermind that, I was looking at the menu and I didn’t see the big huge button in my face embarrassed

Great job guys. It looks excellent.
                • 680 Posts
                Just a couple very small issues.

The http://modxcms.com/features.html page has a Let us know link that doesn’t go anywhere and a link to script.aculous.com that appears to be gone.

Should I PM things like this to someone or just post them here?
                  • 1,131 Posts
                  Looks great, Ryan! Just a thought though...is the logo and color scheme a final version for the MODx imprint? Just curious cause if the need be, I’d be happy to play around with the Manager and see if I can update it a bit to match the theme of the site. laugh
                    Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
                  • Thanks for the feedback folks. Everything will be moving there in due time... We’ll have a forum skin that better matchesthe site, and we’re working on an intelligent downloads system as well. I’d say the total transition will take probably 2 weeks for everthing else, and there will be pages added and updates during that time. Keep it coming!
                      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                      • 1 Posts
                      Nice job on the site and the domain name "modxcms" is making so much sense. I can’t wait to see it release for production.

Would you guy let me know the emaill address to me to send for an interview to be posted on our site?

Thanks