We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,145 Posts
    ...and loved the way you can crop and image right there when it is placed in the text, but that inserts a blob directly into the html rather than create a new image.
    New Release has a nice premade upload script to take care of all that blobiness!
    Is there some way to make it create a cropped copy of the image instead of replacing it?
    There will be an option to replace/clone existing images upon manipulation.

With enough user feedback, I will able to tailor the script to fit all reasonable needs.

plus, PlugoBrowser lets you define present image sizes to pick from, which is great for clients who have no idea what pixel size images should be
    I'll take a look at this
    You might benefit from https://modx.com/extras/package/imageplustvinput
      TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
      Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
      5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
    • discuss.answer
      • 322 Posts
      The latest MODX update (2.5.6) fixes this problem. One of the things listed in the change log is "Only call generateContext once when saving a resource". I think this may have been what was creating the problem.
        • 1,145 Posts
        Awesome
          TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
          Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
          5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.