We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Quote from: N2 at Apr 24, 2018, 03:30 PM
    Running 1.9.0 and still get this Error: The remote loading of JSON content failed. Please check if your account name is correct.
    Looks like the workaround which was used in the snippet is now closed by Instagram sad Need to check if there is any other way...
      • 42 Posts
      Hi,
      Thanks for the extra/lplug-inn.
      Is their any solution to this problem allready found or is it better to use Github?
      (used that updated snippet but not working still)

Thanx in advance...
        • 1,154 Posts
        Quote from: fuzzy at Apr 25, 2018, 09:26 AM
        Quote from: N2 at Apr 24, 2018, 03:30 PM
        Running 1.9.0 and still get this Error: The remote loading of JSON content failed. Please check if your account name is correct.
        Looks like the workaround which was used in the snippet is now closed by Instagram sad Need to check if there is any other way...

Workaround to do what? Pass the credentials?
          • 572 Posts
          Any update on this? I can't seem to get this or the InstagramWidget extra to work
            www.9thwave.co.uk
               WEB | DESIGN | PRINT
            • 28 Posts
            Quote from: 9thwave at Jan 28, 2019, 10:58 AM
            Any update on this? I can't seem to get this or the InstagramWidget extra to work

instagramWidget should work when set up correctly, i have switched to using this extra myself.
              • 572 Posts
              Quote from: N2 at Jan 28, 2019, 11:06 AM
              Quote from: 9thwave at Jan 28, 2019, 10:58 AM

instagramWidget should work when set up correctly, i have switched to using this extra myself.
              It displays the images although a couple are not at the correct 'square' dimensions. The other problem is they don't click through to the Instagram page. I should just say that it did work at one point, this is a new finding.
              The link in the chunk is as per the instructions: <a href="[[+link]]">
                www.9thwave.co.uk
                   WEB | DESIGN | PRINT