We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    Dear MODx Evolution users,

Plz help me.. im using MODx Evolution for a while since Evo 1.0.4 i think.
    Yesterday i need to upload some new images with "build-in" KCFinder 2.51 and i have strange error: 400 bad request

I'm so confused, I checked all files, and all having more then 180 kb can be uploaded.

But all having lower then 180 kb shows me error: 400 bad request. Of course i check 5 other installation of MODx Evolution 1.0.15 and all having the same problem :/

What is that.. how can i fix them?
      • 6 Posts
      No one can help me ? o.0
        • 1,613 Posts
        fourroses666 Reply #3, 9 years ago
        Do you have open_basedir in effect? mod_security?
          Evolution user, I like the back-end speed and simplicity smiley
        • Can you tell us more about your hosting environment in general? Who are you using, what version of PHP, etc?
            Patrick | Server Wrangler
            About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
            • 6 Posts
            Hey, im using home.pl hosting and uploading with KCEfinder in MODx Evolution 1.0.14 works god, but 1.0.15 can uploads only images bigger then 180 kb... All images lower then 180 kb uploaded in KCEfinder will show me error message "404 bad request".

If u wanna help me i can send u via pm message with login to MODx Evolution as root admin. [ed. note: haki2015 last edited this post 9 years ago.]
              • 6 Posts
              Here is a printscreen. As u can see i have error "404 bad request" when i try to upload image lower then 180 kb, also u can see file bg.jpg is already uploaded, because they have 309 kb.. y i knwo its crazy o.0
                • 6 Posts
                bumbp
                • Can you tell us more about your hosting environment in general? Who are you using, what version of PHP, etc?
                    • 6 Posts
                    Well i have information from my provider, they upgrade php interpreter from 5.3.27 to 5.3.29 :/
                    Here is my phpinfo: http://www.ev.soulandmind.pl/phpinfo.php
                    • Do you know if they have mod_security installed? That can cause the problems as well.