We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 20 Posts
    Hi again and sorry for my newbie’s question.
    When i installed the plugin and activate the system say the next:
    « MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
    Error: include_once(/home/develop/public_html/.../assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Error type/ Nr.: Warning - 2
    File: /home/.floatsom/.../manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code
    Line: 10

Parser timing
    MySQL: 0.0156 s (3 Requests)
    PHP: 0.0382 s
    Total: 0.0537 s

Really i need this plugin for show the content how i say in the old post :S thanks for all
      • 4,213 Posts
      The error is saying that the script cannot include phx.parser.class.inc.php file because it doesn’t exist in /assets/plugins/phx/ folder.. Have you copied all files to correct places when you installed phx?

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 20 Posts
        The error was in the configuration. so i continue with the next task. make a web group and show the all content to register user and an introtext to the unregister user with a link to the register page.
        In the resources path the address was wrong because a people change the server and not fix this correctly, thanks for all helps.
        if you can help with this new feature i’ll be happy, thanks
          • 61 Posts
          when using phx with jot, the jot snippet just dissapears. Any ideas?

i am using this:

[!Jot? &subscribe=`0` &pagination=`10` &placeholders=`1` &output=`0`!][+jot.html.navigation+][+jot.html.comments+][+jot.html.moderate+][+jot.html.form+]

edit: fixed that by caching changes
            • 26 Posts
            I’m trying to use PHx with http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,1290.msg140067.html#msg140067"" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">UltimateParent snippet

If I call out only [!UltimateParent!] it displays the parent ID of the current document successfully.

But if I call it out in PHx like in http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/PHx#if_.3D.60value.60"" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">the example in the wiki :

[+phx:if=`[!UltimateParent!]`:is=`1`:and:isnot=`[*id*]`:then=`{ {ChildChunk} }`:else=`{ {ParentChunk} }`+]

it always displays the { {ParentChunk} } no matter what the value of UltimateParent is.

And if I change the [!UltimateParent!] with lets say [*id*] the code { {ChildChunk} } displays successfully when conditions are met.

Can anyone please explain this behavior?
              • 7,075 Posts
              I’d say it’s a cache issue, you better call Ultimate parent cached e.g [[UltimateParent]]
              (make sure the document is cached)
                .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                • 26 Posts
                Quote from: davidm at Apr 28, 2008, 02:17 PM

I’d say it’s a cache issue, you better call Ultimate parent cached e.g [[UltimateParent]]
                (make sure the document is cached)

Yup, that it was!

A cache issue. Maybe it should be changed in the wiki too.

Thanks davidm!!
                  • 43 Posts
                  Hello

I am trying to get the user id of a user to use in a ditto call to filter blog posts.

On the "team" page of a site, each doc is titled with the name of the User ie. John Smith

Each management user is called the same as each doc ie. John Smith

So how do I get the id of the users using phx

I am trying:

[[Ditto? &parents=`79` &id=`teamBlog_[+alias+]` &display=`3` &hiddenFields=`createdby` &tpl=`teamPageBlogList` &filter=`createdby,[+phx:input=`[+title+]`:userinfo=`id`+],2`]]

[+phx:input=`[+title+]`:userinfo=`id`+] - doesn’t seem to work.

so really I want to match [+title+] == fullname then get id from the modx_user_attributes table

any help would be great - thanks!
                    • 14 Posts
                    hi!!

PLEASE help me to create the right call of phx!

the situation: Name Parameter: [*ParameterValue*].
                    If there is no value (ParameterValue is empty), then there should not be "Name parameter:"

how to create the correct phx call???
                      • 1,215 Posts
                      [*ParameterValue:isnot=``:then=`Name Parameter: [*ParameterValue*]`*]
                        DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.