We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 81 Posts
    Hmm, well the thing I forgot to mention (i hadn't slept) is that the second TV input field doesn't show up.

Since your original quick fix didn't work, i had to revert to using
    var vars = bits[0].split('&');
    to make the first TV field visible so I could enter a property. However, the second field is not visible. So I'm unable to enter any values.

As I mentioned, though, it's not a huge rush for the moment so I'll await your more thorough review and fix when your time allows. Thanks for keeping on top of it.
      • 81 Posts
      Thanks for fixing that bug. Not to harass you, but I submitted a couple more via Github. I think once those are taken care of this Add-on will be in a much more useable shape for a lot of people! Great!
        • 49 Posts
        It's not harassment when its constructive!
        I've reworked the javascript front end to incorporate an Ext cropping module instead of the bloated jQuery one, and fixed all the issues raised (i think?!)

Modx is moderating the submission now, so in the timebeing you can get the new source on gitHub. Have also attached transport package to this post.

Keep the harassment coming, this could (will) be a very useful and solid add-on!
        • Hi;
          I've installed beta2 (the file in your last post) in a test environment.
          Selected the image and when hitting the Edit button this error comes out.
          See attached screen.

From here i can see the path may not be well parsed (note the %2F instead of / )
          http://localhost/modx/assets%2Fuploads%2F6775609825_2da1fff649_b.jpg

Any suggestions?
            • 49 Posts
            I'll look into it properly on a day when i won't get lynched for ignoring the mrs for the computer, but as a quick test try replacing the following in line 169 of manager/assets/components/ImagePlus/js/ImagePlus.js ::

imageUrl: this.baseUrl+encodeURIComponent(this.img.src),

with
            imageUrl: this.baseUrl+this.img.src,

This will fix the slash issue, but may well cause other problems if there are any funny characters in your folder or image name (like spaces and other non-url friendly chars)
              • 49 Posts
              Have updated the source on github (https://github.com/alanpich/Image-Plus). Only change is as detailed in previous post. Let me know how it goes, seems to be working for me
                • 49 Posts
                Moko - I am re-raising your initial Issue on gitHub as the media sources still arent right...

https://github.com/alanpich/Image-Plus/issues/5

The image select works fine if your using the same media source as specified in the TV (or the system default) but as soon as you change it it falls apart.

Unfortunately I cant see any way to fix this without the media browser returning the id or path of the chosen media source (which it doesn't seem to do at the moment). Looks like there's still a bit more work to be done on the media sources in 2.2!

• I'll check and let you know as soon as possible. Thanks for the reply.
                    • 21 Posts
                    Hello Forum, hello AlanPich,

thnak you for working on this TV, I think it is very, very needed and an enrichment of the default TV Input Types.

I tried to use the TV, installed version 1.1.2-beta2 on Revo v. 2.2.2-pl via PackageBrowser

I can select the image but when clicking on the "Crop Image" button an empty box opens featuring only the Title "Image+ Cropper" and the two buttons "cancel" and "save" But nothing else shown in the box except blank white space.

nothing in the error log

Any idea what the reason could be or how this can be fixed?

tried my custom mediaSource and the default one.

regards, d~
                      • 49 Posts
                      Hey d, thanks for your interest. To be completely honest Image+ has been shoved onto the backburner for the last few months as I've been so busy, and there's every chance it has some conflicts with the new Revo releases. I've got a bit of time off coming up so I'll see if I can get a working version up and running in the next few weeks