We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 228 Posts
    I think mine ended up over somewhere else also, but if I remember right, it really only happened when I was logged in and the QuickEdit buttons were also showing up, so that might be influencing why it seems disconnected to the form.

Try logging out and viewing the page and see where it shows up.
      | Identity Developments delivers SEO focused web design and web presence services
      - it's not about websites, it's about your identity. |
      • 6 Posts
      Well, the concept of this snippet is great. And, it looks good too. Especially on your site Kyle. Hopefully, I’ll be able to get your snippet and up running and be as cool as you smiley

Just downloaded everything and put everything in place (well at least from what I can tell according to your docs). One problem. When I put [!AjaxSearch!] anywhere, i.e. in my template or on a page, I get the following error:

« MODx Parse Error »
      MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
      « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
        Error: 	include_once(/var/www/denvertrans/assets/snippets/AjaxSearch/AjaxSearch.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory	 
        Error type/ Nr.: 	Warning - 2	 
        File: 	/var/www/denvertrans/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(705) : eval()'d code	 
        Line: 	355

Any help please?

Thanks
        • 786 Posts
        Looks like all of the files did not get uploaded, it is not finding the AjaxSearch.inc.php file. Make sure that you created the directory AjaxSearch under assets/snippets and all of the files got copied in correctly.

• 6 Posts
          Aaaaa Duh. Gotta learn to read, or get better glasses. I uploaded everything in assets/AjaxSearch NOT assets/snippets/AjaxSearch.

Details! shocked

Thanks for your patience.

• 256 Posts
            I’m getting this error:

« MODx Parse Error »
            MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
            « Execution of a query to the database failed - Can’t find FULLTEXT index matching the column list »
            SQL: SELECT id, pagetitle, description, content FROM `heavws05_modx`.modx_site_content WHERE MATCH (pagetitle, longtitle, introtext, description, content) AGAINST (’hello’) AND `heavws05_modx`.modx_site_content.published = 1 AND `heavws05_modx`.modx_site_content.searchable=1 AND `heavws05_modx`.modx_site_content.deleted=0;
            [Copy SQL to ClipBoard]

Parser timing
            MySQL: 0.0052 s s (5 Requests)
            PHP: 0.0908 s s
            Total: 0.0959 s s
              PM me to find out how you can get a FREE ipad 2!
              • 3,975 Posts
              Goto phpMyAdmin and repair all the modx tables.

I hope this will solve the problem

regards.

zi
                Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
                • 256 Posts
                I’m afraid that doesn’t work.
                -Josh
                  • 786 Posts
                  What version of mysql are you running? it may not have the full text seach functionality.
                    • 256 Posts
                    Version 4.1.21-standard
                      • 518 Posts
                      I can’t get it to work... it shows "Exception AJAX: undefined" when I press "Go". Is there a workaround on this?

Thanks
                        http://modx.ru - российская поддержка MODx
                        http://newscup.ru - экспериментальный проект
                        http://yentsun.com - персональный сайт

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.