We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    I am using version MODx 0.9.2.1 (rev 1005)

I changed the following lines (starting from 684) from:
    if ($msg/* $php_errormsg is not defined!!!! && $php_errormsg */) {
    if(!strpos($php_errormsg,’Deprecated’)) { // ignore php5 strict errors
    // log error
    $this->logEvent(1,3,"<b>$php_errormsg</b>

$msg",$this->Event->activePlugin." - Plugin");
    if($this->isBackend()) $this->Event->alert("An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.<p />$msg");
    }
    }

to

if ($msg && isset( $php_errormsg )) {
    if(!strpos($php_errormsg,’Deprecated’)) { // ignore php5 strict errors
    // log error
    $this->logEvent(1,3,"<b>$php_errormsg</b>

$msg",$this->Event->activePlugin." - Plugin");
    if($this->isBackend()) $this->Event->alert("An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.<p />$msg");
    }
    }

Did I get that right?

After uploading the file to the server I got some other funny errors huh :
    Notice: Undefined variable: manager_language in /home/www/htdocs/stefan-goehring.net/rockberg-verein/manager/includes/lang/german.inc.php on line 139
    Notice: Undefined variable: redirect_error in /home/www/htdocs/stefan-goehring.net/rockberg-verein/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 429

I could fix the error from the lang file by deleting the output of the variable manager_language. Perhaps I should better update the language file soon as proposed in that line of code.
    The other error I could also "correct" by taking out the variable redirect_error from that line.

For now it’s ok. I just wanted not to have error appeared on the site. If you’ve got the time to dig into that please let me know!