We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 21 Posts
    Hey all - am considering installing - looks like a great module (and lotsa docs)- just wondering if anyone has up a live example I could see (default or custom styles) - much appreciation to any/all responses smiley
    TYVM laugh
      • 21 Posts
      Ok, got it working - great module! Thanks much!
        • 429 Posts
        I have installed this according to the instructions but my poll is not showing at all.

I have made my poll visable, there 3 options and every option/question has a translation.

I have used the call [!EasyPoll? &pollid=`1` &showexception=`1`!]

This is in Modx 0.9.6.3
          • 429 Posts
          Quote from: c-m at Jun 04, 2009, 01:09 PM

I have installed this according to the instructions but my poll is not showing at all.

I have made my poll visable, there 3 options and every option/question has a translation.

I have used the call [!EasyPoll? &pollid=`1` &showexception=`1`!]

This is in Modx 0.9.6.3

anythoughts on this? As i’m hoping to roll the website out soon
            • 429 Posts
            I have now tested this on another site but still experience the same result. The poll installs fine. I can create and edit polls. I have made the polls visable and added all translations but still I cannont get it to show up on any of my pages.

Can anyone help with this? or is there another poll snippet i should try?
              • 6 Posts
              HI c-m,

I currently have the same problem with EasyPoll...installation was successfull, created a poll successfully (startDate is in the past, active checkbox is checked, translated) but the poll won’t be shown.

Error:
              No polls available at this time.

Did you find a solution for the problem in the meantime?

thanks in advance
                • 429 Posts
                Quote from: paddiiii at Jul 03, 2009, 09:56 PM

HI c-m,

I currently have the same problem with EasyPoll...installation was successfull, created a poll successfully (startDate is in the past, active checkbox is checked, translated) but the poll won’t be shown.

Error:
                No polls available at this time.

Did you find a solution for the problem in the meantime?

thanks in advance

No solution. And no idea why the poll will not show at all.
                  • 6 Posts
                  Hi EasyPoll-ers,

I have built a site for a client that didn’t want the Poll results shown to the user on the front end. How can I ’report’ the results to the client or how can they see the results on the back end???

They know they can see how many have voted but we need to show them the breakdown of votes.

It would be cool if a results notice/email could be generated and sent on.

Any thoughts/solutions???

Cheers for the help!
                  Dave
                    • 14 Posts
                    i installed and did everything thats written in the instructions.
                    It wont work

this is the error i get

« MODx Parse Error »
                    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
                    « EasyPoll Snippet Error: The language (en) specified in the snippet call is not defined! »

Parser timing
                    MySQL: 0.0235 s (29 Requests)
                    PHP: 0.1105 s
                    Total: 0.1340 s

Any ideas
                      • 28 Posts
                      Hi,thanks for this great module !

I have a question : when we click on "show results" ; there is no way to come back to the poll questions in order to vote?

Is there a way for me to add this feature?

Can anyone help me ?

thanks Jelen