We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 170 Posts
    I really do not know how this happened, I apologize for possible troubles, but I gave notice (warned) about this more than once and the bugfix was released almost immediately.
      • 634 Posts
      I agree this is a problem with MODx 0.9.6.2. This patch solved my problems. Hopefully the patch will be merged with MODx default package in the near future.
        Mikko Lammi, Owner at Maagit
        • 170 Posts
        I didn’t understand how it’s possible that MODx 0.9.6.2 was publish with this bug.  sad
        But nothing we can do now.  We have got to be more cautious of such things. wink

But I want to ask you one important thing, what am i supposed to do if there is a bug in the new review. Do I have to create a new review in  or what do i have to do ?
        • Update the current review.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 170 Posts
            Quote from: rthrash at Sep 17, 2008, 02:49 PM

Update the current review.
            aha, so I update the review in few minutes. Thank you for advice.
            • Thanks for catching this. Seems like there might be another legacy release after all (0.9.6.3). wink
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
              • Please don’t wait with the fix to the next release wink
                  • 170 Posts
                  Ok, the review CR-MODX-27 is updated.

But I have found another two bugs. First in CRUCIBLE, pictures are in attachment and second in "Advanced Upgrade Install" install mod. After complete "Advanced Upgrade Install" is a global variable $database_connection_charset = ’’; empty. I have selected utf8_general_ci collation.
                    • 170 Posts
                    Quote from: snop at Sep 17, 2008, 03:42 PM

After complete "Advanced Upgrade Install" is a global variable $database_connection_charset = ’’; empty. I have selected utf8_general_ci collation.

Created ticket in JIRA MODX-346
                      • 1 Posts
                      Same problem with $database_connection_method.

Look’s like it’s not initialized at all in function connect() of dbapi.mysql.class.inc.php.
                      As quick fix you can add
                      global $database_connection_method;

before
                      global $modx;