We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Quote from: Jako at Feb 03, 2009, 01:14 PM

There is a small bug in line 198 in summary.php:
    <a href="index.php?a=112&id=’.$JoCo->gv[’mKey’].’&WHERE=uparent=’.$uparent.’&reffer=1" title="’.$JoCo->lang[’see_this_comments’].’">
    Thank you man, i corrected it wink
      God loves me. 【ツ】

MODX.ir (Persian Support)

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
    • Another problem occoured here. My jot comments are saved by jot without any html-code. If I edit one entry the new lines were replaced by JoCo with
      -tags. This behaviour is not nice and should be changed (maybe by an config-option if someone needs the
      -tags)
        • 4 Posts
        useful module!
        here is a polish translation
        • Is there anyway to stop comment admins from editing pages other than given document ID?

Example
          comments?WHERE=createdby=-40

The admin can edit the posts created by user -40

The same admin can change the URL to
          comments?WHERE=createdby=-41

and this gives the admin access to edit the posts for this user too. I would like to see if there was a way to stop an admin accessing the edit features by manually directing the browser like that.

Ross Sivills - MD AugmentBLU Edinburgh, Scotland UK
            AugmentBLU - MODX Partner

BLUcart - MODX Revolution E-Commerce & Shopping Cart
            • 615 Posts
            Thanks for a super module!
            Is there any settings some where I should take care of? I installed the module and it works great in the backend. But it doesn’t show any of the comments in Jot. (They are all published). There is even a small typo there, it says There is nothing to dispaly!

Edit: But it find my document with the Jot snippet call.

Modx 0.9.6.3.
            Jot 1.1.4
            Joco 0.9.1.3
              I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
            • Quote from: Sylvaticus at Mar 23, 2009, 04:24 PM

Is there any settings some where I should take care of? I installed the module and it works great in the backend. But it doesn’t show any of the comments in Jot. (They are all published). There is even a small typo there, it says There is nothing to dispaly!

Hi,
              JoCo gets comments from database and does not depend on Jot tag id or other settings. This message will be appeared when there is no comments in that part (e.g. published comments) or you have not enough permissions....
              You should see them in "All comments".
              You see the document info in "summary" part, yeah? so click on "home" icon there. it brings you to the comments.

@JaKo & rossco : The new version will be released in repository in current week.
                God loves me. 【ツ】

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
              • Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing what’s new... I haven’t been able to check your release that you sent me as I have been a bit busy but if there’s a newer version coming out this week I will check that out for sure!

Good work man.
                  Ross Sivills - MD AugmentBLU Edinburgh, Scotland UK
                  AugmentBLU - MODX Partner

BLUcart - MODX Revolution E-Commerce & Shopping Cart
                  • 615 Posts
                  Quote from: AHHP at Mar 23, 2009, 07:29 PM

JoCo gets comments from database and does not depend on Jot tag id or other settings. This message will be appeared when there is no comments in that part (e.g. published comments) or you have not enough permissions....
                  You should see them in "All comments".
                  You see the document info in "summary" part, yeah? so click on "home" icon there. it brings you to the comments.
                  I have to work a little bit more on this. I don’t find out what’s wrong. What ever I’ve done so far I only get the message There is nothing to display! Maybe I just wait for the next version. smiley
                  • I can see in images that you have not choose one of items in navigation and JoCo show you default view. It means you see this message in each using JoCo when you have not select items in navigation.
                    You can change the default view in "permission" part. JoCo default is "nothing". see image.
                      God loves me. 【ツ】

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
                      • 615 Posts
                      Thanks again.  smiley I hadn’t seen that one yet. The image shows the default settings that came up. The user has fully admin rights, and is the one logged in (My self). I tried to change the default to View All Comments, but It’s still empty. (I have Cleared cache in the manager).