We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hi,

The new version attached to first post.
    Changes:
    Snippet: bugs Fixed. <BR> tag(by Jako) and URL hacking (by Rossco).
    Module: Module had snippet bugs that fixed. A new feature added to manage and modify Jot calls in site (in TVs, Chunks and document Content). I reviewed the CSS and JS codes and module works (only works wink) in IE7.

In new version all URLs which are typed in address bar and have &WHERE are invalid but users should know that all security parts and features are useful when limited user can not access to JoCo files, JoCo db-table and JoCo module codes.

I will put it in repository soon so please update translations smiley

Thanks
    AHHP
      God loves me. 【ツ】

MODX.ir (Persian Support)

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
      • 898 Posts
      If there are no comments, the summary page gives an error. I fixed this by changing
      <?php
      //includes/summary.php Line 172
      foreach($comment['comments'] as $uparent => $count)	// Main data loop

to
      <?php
      //includes/summary.php Line 172
      //Check to make sure there are comments
      if (!$comment['comments'])
      {
      	$table .= '<tr><td colspan="8" class="no-comments">No Results</td></tr>';
      } else {
      	foreach($comment['comments'] as $uparent => $count)	// Main data loop
                   //loop lines here
      	{
      }

Chuck the Trukk
        ProWebscape.com :: Nashville-WebDesign.com
        - - - - - - - -
        What are TV's? Here's some info below.
        http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21081.msg159009.html#msg1590091
        http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,14957.msg97008.html#msg97008
        • 615 Posts
        It was a permission problem. It all works now, and it works GREAT! Thanks for a super module. laugh I will post a Norwegian translation as soon as possible.
          I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
        • Some typos in english.php

113: $JoCo_lang[’search_by_parents_des’] = "Comma delimited Parent IDs to search in themselves and their children.";

115, 117, 119, 122 and some more: delimited

142: $JoCo_lang[’see_users_you_choosen’] = "See users you have chosen....";
          143: $JoCo_lang[’see_docs_you_choosen’] = "See documents you have chosen....";

200: $JoCo_lang[’impossible_remove_yourself’] = "It is impossible to remove your JoCo-account!
          Wait please...";

238: $JoCo_lang[’summary_part_para’] = "There is some summary information about your comments in <b>".$modx->config[’site_name’]."</b> documents. You can go to document on click on document title. you can see and manage comments of each document on click on ".$JoCo_lang[’comments_img’]." too.
          Clicking on ".$JoCo_lang[’subscriptions_img’].", give you subscriptions of each document.";

265 $JoCo_lang[’permission_denied’] = "You have no permission to set or change permissions!";

266, 267 and some more: "no permission"

270: $JoCo_lang[’summary_denied’] = "You have not permission to view the summary!";

271: $JoCo_lang[’nothing_to_dispaly’] = "There is nothing to display!";

Added the german language file too.

• And Problem: Activation of ’Jot Call’-Page seems not to work. Can’t save the Settings, too
              • 615 Posts
              Quote from: Jako at Apr 21, 2009, 12:44 PM

Can’t save the Settings, too
              Ok, I thought it was something with my own system, but now I understand it might be something else; I can’t save the permission settings either.
                I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
                • 87 Posts
                Love love love this module! One problem though, maybe I am just dense, but I can’t seem to grant moderation permissions to a website manager that is not the admin, even if I give them access to use modules and access in Jot on the permissions page. Am I missing something?

**EDIT**

Yeah, I am dense. Just in case anyone else is wondering, once you move a user over to the right side, you have to click on their name and then click on the gears icon.
                  • 429 Posts
                  Works perfect for me, but I have one main issue:

when I click on modules in the manager there is no link to Joco. To get to the module each time I have to actaully click ’run module’
                    • 28 Posts
                    great module! but the chinese character in comment list in jotco manager is not displayed normally .and english comment is showned good.my website charset is "gb2312",and comment in front-end is displayed normally. I changed charset "UTF-8" to "gb2313" in the file:module.tpl.html,but no effect.what should I do?thanks to reply!
                      • 193 Posts
                      this is ukrainian translation from me rolleyes