We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 141 Posts
    Quote from: rthrash at May 28, 2005, 05:55 PM

if you just like working under a "traditional" forum layout, feel free to change the forum skin using the profile link in the UserTools section.

How do I do this? I cannot find such an option in the profile link.

Thanks.
      • 141 Posts
      Time and date of last posting in topic list would be useful.

Currently you cannot tell if something has been updated in that topic unless it appears on the recent topics/posts list.
        • 22 Posts
        Drop Down Menus in Forum do not work in Safari 2.0.3, Mac OS 10.4.4

The drop down menus under Discussion Boards are fully expanded in Safari upon entering the Forum page. The "triangle" menu toggle icon is not visible at all. Works just fine in Firefox however

Michael.
          • 1,198 Posts
          Very nice and cool design - i love new icons. Good work

At 1280 Resolution fonts in drop down list near login fields seems too musch small and search field toomuch big at 1024x768.
            Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
            -----------------------------------------------------

MODx IT  www.modx.it
            -----------------------------------------------------

bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
          • The links in the Resources should be fixed now.
              Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
              Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
              • 43 Posts
              In the Forum Profile Information section, the AIM field has just 16 digits.
              That’s not enough to let .mac users (who use their full e-mail address as a nickname) to fill it.
                • 239 Posts
                I found some standard SMF buttons while searching for something.

To reproduce:
                - Type "ignore boards" in the search box and press enter
                - Type "ignore" in the new revise searchbox, then press enter
                - Scroll down and you will see standard SMF buttons

Grrrrrr, the reproduction recipe is not working. It did it once, but then it displayed a completely different searchresults page huh. Good thing I made a screenshot earlier grin

• 3,975 Posts
                  Quote from: Bryn at Mar 07, 2006, 04:18 PM

In the Forum Profile Information section, the AIM field has just 16 digits.
                  That’s not enough to let .mac users (who use their full e-mail address as a nickname) to fill it.

Its a SMF feature sad I’ll look into it though, but no promises tongue

Quote from: Mitch at Mar 07, 2006, 08:24 PM

I found some standard SMF buttons while searching for something.

To reproduce:......

I think its tooo deep to notice tongue ... I will see if I can get some time to create buttons for that underground place laugh

Thanks.

zi
                    Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
                    • 1 Posts
                    this is an awesome smf theme! would it be possible to make it available for the public? thanks!
                      • 1 Posts
                      I’m having a strange bug here on the latest 1.5 firefox windows.
                      Sometimes when viewing # code block’s # each line in the code block has a 1px black border-top?
                      Almost like a strikethrough but it’s just on top of the code text.
                      Scrolling up and down in the page that has more than one code block, and sometimes the lines are present, sometimes they are not?
                      Anybody else seeing this, it’s very hard to read the code when this happens, I can try doing a screen grab of the bug, if needed.