We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I’m in Valencia too.. and would welcome the opportunity to meet up with other MODx developers.
      • 132 Posts
      @ryan

OMG come on over dude smiley . Seriously it would be great to meet you. I live behind Granry Square. Lets plan a hookup for sure. Where in Valencia are you located?
        "One of these days I will get around to my own website... Its only been about 12 years... maybe tomorrow smiley"
      • Hey Guys,

Great to see some action here. I know there are lots of folks out your way. I’d really suggest to make it happen just pick a date and go for it. Don’t worry about the agenda immediately. Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,

Jay
          Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
          • 132 Posts
          I failed to see the last few post before Ryan and I can see there are is at least 1 more in Santa Carita and a West Covina. We are growing So Cal smiley

I will work to find us a location. I have 1 place potentially available in the Granada Hills area and also a location in the Costa Mesa Area. Wont be the most convenient to all but maybe we could alternate back and forth until there is enough interest for 2 groups.

I will try and get back with more info soon.

OC may be the first meetup because I have a handful of people I could guarantee would attend outside of the circle we have growing here.
            "One of these days I will get around to my own website... Its only been about 12 years... maybe tomorrow smiley"
          • Oops... I moved to North California before I had a chance to meet with anybody. Have fun, and I guess I’ll go start a new thread smiley.
              WebsiteZen.com - MODX and E-Commerce web development in the San Francisco Bay Area
            • Hi all! I am leaving MODX development and am looking for developers to refer my MODX clients to. The closer to Southern California, the better, because that is where most of my clients are located.

If any of you are accepting MODX work, please take a look at my post with more details: https://forums.modx.com/thread/101597/getting-out-of-modx-and-need-to-find-modx-developers-to-refer-my-clients-to-preferably-in-california

Thanks!

- Oleg
                WebsiteZen.com - MODX and E-Commerce web development in the San Francisco Bay Area