We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 388 Posts
    Not that I can see using firebug console.
      www.terrybarthdesign.com
      • 53 Posts

I’m wondering the same thing.

So what else do we have? Any other plugin? Did it just move? Will there be no more enhancements? Is this considered a final version?
      Luckily it works fine for me, by I was always looking for great new functions..
        • 9 Posts
        Quote from: Terry at Dec 23, 2009, 05:05 PM

I’m having a little trouble with this.

This is my first time using this version of DR with this version of modx.

DirectResize plugin v0.9.0 rev 2 - highslide configuration
        Modx 1.0.2

With plugin enabled, the images are not visible, although the border from my style sheet is visible. On mouse over the cursor changes to enlarge the image (zoom). When clicked, the icon spins and says loading, but that’s as far as it goes.

Any thoughts?

I have the same problem...
        MODx version 1.0.0
          • 375 Posts
          Hello,

i’m using DirectResize 0.9 rev 6 beta with evolution. It is configured to use thickbox. Thickbox in turn uses jQuery wich conflicts with the Mootools library that I need for a small slideshow in my header.

That’s why I changed DirectResize’s thickbox.config.php to (added [tt]var $j = jQuery.noConflict();[/tt])
          <?php
          $dr_global["path"] = "
          assets/images/
          ";

$dr_local["header"]["all"]  = 	'
          <script type="text/javascript" src="'.DIRECTRESIZE_PATH.'libs/frameworks/jquery.js"></script>
          <link rel="stylesheet" href="'.DIRECTRESIZE_PATH.'libs/thickbox/thickbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" >
          <script type="text/javascript">
          	var tb_pathToImage = "'.DIRECTRESIZE_PATH.'libs/thickbox/loadingAnimation.gif";
          	var $j = jQuery.noConflict();   /* this line was added */
          </script>
          <script type="text/javascript" src="'.DIRECTRESIZE_PATH.'libs/thickbox/thickbox-compressed.js"></script> /* this line was moved down, behind the noConflict-call */
          ';

$dr_local["tpl_thumb"]["all"] = <<<HTML
          [+dr.shortcut.source2thumb+]
          HTML;

$dr_local["tpl_lightbox"]["all"] = <<<HTML
          <a href="[+dr.big.src+]" title="[+dr.source.title+]" class="thickbox">
          	[+dr.shortcut.tpl_thumb+]
          </a>
          HTML;

?>

and in thickbox-compressed.js I substituted each "$" with "$j". It now only works "half": The thumb is generated and displayed. I can click the thumb, the thickbox opens, but the image is not loaded any more. The box stays empty.

Maybe I still have to change some "$" in some place, but I can’t find it.

Any help very much appreciated.

Greetings
          Martin
            • 9 Posts
            Does anyone made this plugin work with modx 1.0.0 or later?
            If yes, how?
              • 375 Posts
              Yes, I’m using it with Wvolution 1.0.2. I just followed the instructions, and it works. What problems do you have?
                • 9 Posts
                Quote from: FuryDE at Jan 27, 2010, 08:35 AM

Yes, I’m using it with Wvolution 1.0.2. I just followed the instructions, and it works. What problems do you have?

The images are not visible, but when clicked the loading icon appears and that’s all.
                I’m using Evolution 1.0.0
                  • 375 Posts
                  Are the thumbnaisl not visible, either?

Do you have a writeable folder [tt]/assets/drgalleries[/tt]? Did you upload the [tt]image.php[/tt] to your MODX root directory?
                    • 9 Posts
                    Quote from: FuryDE at Jan 27, 2010, 10:06 AM

Are the thumbnaisl not visible, either?

Do you have a writeable folder [tt]/assets/drgalleries[/tt]? Did you upload the [tt]image.php[/tt] to your MODX root directory?

Yes, I uploaded it. phpThumb create thumbnails and they are in assets/snippets/phpthumb/cache folder, but they are not visible and enlarge images too.
                      • 1,624 Posts
                      Quote from: rzhik at Jan 27, 2010, 09:58 AM

The images are not visible, but when clicked the loading icon appears and that’s all.
                      I’m using Evolution 1.0.0

If the plugin is using thickbox it might be that the thickbox code is old and not working properly with the new version of jquery.
                      Do you get any javascript errors?