We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 354 Posts
    A very fine plugin! I run Evo 1.0.4. and it works like a charm. Now, I wouldn’t ever want to miss it.

Speaking of which .. Has anyone tested this with Revolution before? If yes, how did that go?

PS: My apologies for reviving this thread. smiley
      • 54 Posts
      Well, thanks for the plugin, - it’s very great!
      Have some unbelieveble things to see (http://viazhskiy.ru/):

• it works fine on Chrome (Win)
      • in Safari (Win) it doesen’t until you reload page several times (3-4)
      • in Firefox the same thing (we come out to the post,- then return and pic appears)
      • [li]IE8 - the same.
      WTF?
        • 228 Posts
        Quote from: MrDutchy at Oct 11, 2010, 07:23 AM

Speaking of which .. Has anyone tested this with Revolution before? If yes, how did that go?

PS: My apologies for reviving this thread. smiley

Revo has the phpthumbof add-on, which replaces this functionality.
        If you didn’t already know the answer, sorry you had to wait such a long time for a reply!
          • 354 Posts
          EDIT: Solved my problem by adding a class to the img tag : "drskip"

I got a working DR setup with highslide zoom. On one page however it chokes. It has an eForm with a captcha image which causes it to break. I don’t know why it breaks.

Basically I want DR just to ignore this specific image. Any tips on achieving this will be very much appreciated.

« MODx Parse Error »
          MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
          « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
            Error: 	getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty	 
            Error type/ Nr.: 	Warning - 2	 
            File: 	/home/USER/domains/DOMAIN.com/public_html/assets/plugins/directresize/directResize.php	 
            Line: 	252	 
            Line 252 source: 	if (!getimagesize($this->absolutePath($this->current["source"]["src"]))) 	 

Parser timing
            MySQL: 	0.0056 s	(23 Requests)
            PHP: 	0.0576 s	 
            Total: 	0.0632 s
            • 354 Posts
            I've used this plugin a couple of time but recently ran into the missing images issue again sad Despite andrnag's correction suggestion for the htaccess file. The weird thing it works fine most of the time but not if you close and open your browser.

The browser restores the tab (for example Opera & FireFox). In that case the images will not show. If you press F5 they will show again, also if you click to another page and back. Also a fresh tab typing in any url on the site they will show. Restored tabs appear to not have the proper rewrite. Is there any way to fix that?

PS: I use paprika's fixed phpthumb with the github version of DirectResize 0.9 rev 6.