We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    I am currently using Google chrome. I wasa Firefox user, but recent versions have just been too slow.
      • 2 Posts
      I like using Google Chrome. To me, I think it is the fastest browser out there
        • 1 Posts
        Whatever others may say for me Firefox has always been no 1 and I see it there for a long time to come, considering not only the number of people using it but recommending it too.
          • 1 Posts
          Quote from: mr_mark at Nov 08, 2010, 09:58 AM

I always use Google Chrome. It’s really easy to use.

I’m with you mark. There are some pretty cool add-ons for the chrome browser now.
            • 289 Posts
            I’m trying to port from Firefox to Chrome, since Chrome is lighter, more stable and easy on the eyes. I prever webdeveloper and firebug in Firefox tho. I hear the Chrome console is rather good but still, I haven’t made the transition.
              @MarkGHErnst

Developer at Adwise Internetmarketing, the Netherlands.
              • 387 Posts
              Safari mostly for browsing, but I also use Opera and Chrome.

and it was Chrome to do development work on websites, the development tools are very similar to Safari but seem to be a little easier to navigate

but now I’m most often using Opera 11 to look at the DOM and css
                • 1 Posts
                . I have fully transitioned to FireFox (1.5bRC2) with the web developer extension. Now, I don’t know how I debugged my CSS without it!
                • FF, Safari mostly. Chrome when on a pc. I am using my Galaxy Tab lots and prefer Miren and Opera Mini on it. Skyfire showed real potential but its blatant promotion of facebook has annoyed me to the point where I’m ditching it.
                    ________

Anne
                    Toad-in-Chief
                    Red Toad Media - Web Design, Louisville KY
                    Hear me tweet: http://www.twitter.com/redtoadmedia
                    "Bring on the imperialistic condiments." - Rory Gilmore
                    • 2 Posts
                    As a computer tech, I know that this is not the usual situation laugh, but I use up to three browsers: first, Mozilla Firefox, second Google Chrome, and sometimes Safari.
                    That’s because I use two google account, and I want to keep the two environment separated smiley
                    I don’t use IE because for me it’s tooooo slow! And I don’t find a good reason to use it smiley
                    Tony

ps: the only disappointment is that the new version of MF has a little bug, if you put a keyword in the address bar, the browser is not able to forward the keyword to Google (although you could resolve this issue temporarily by editing the about:config ...)
                    • Development: Firefox
                      Business cloud apps: Chrome
                      Browsing: Safari

:)
                        Sterc Internet & Marketing | MODX Founding Partner | Chairman of the MODX Advisory Board

In need of a MODX consult? Try our MODX Developers Experts!