We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    Slimbox is totally separated from the DirectResize plugin... it has to do with your templates NOT with the plugin.
    I didn’t check it, but your issue probably has to do with CSS wink
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • 4,205 Posts
      Look for z-index conflicts. The slimbox needs to be above all other levels.
        [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
        Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
        • 270 Posts
        Here’s my vote for Metallers suggested DirectResize version: * new resizing method - crop image.

phpthumbs crop image functionality would be perfect so those fixed size images can be re-sized proportionately instead of squashed.

• 1,215 Posts
          Hi!

I finished my version of DirectResize plugin about a week ago and now trying to write full documentation. Then documentation will be translated (i hope) into english and i put plugin for downloading and testing on forum.

Plugin is not tested for a very long time and i hope you can help me to do this.

@Perrine now plugin can process images from remote sites
            DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
            • 1,842 Posts
            Good news Metaller !

Tell us when we can test it... I can help for french translation wink
              • 7,075 Posts
              Does this version of the plugin include the ability to define a default size for images without width or height attributes ? I think it would be interresting since user don’t always remember to do things right having a fool proof default setting would be handy smiley

MODx est l'outil id
                • 1,215 Posts
                Interesting idea, i have not thought about it. Since this moment plugin is include the ability to define a default size for images without width and height attributes smiley

If image have only width or height, other dimension is calculated by plugin.
                  DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
                  • 7,075 Posts
                  By that you mean it does or does not have the capability to assign a default size ?

MODx est l'outil id
                    • 1,215 Posts
                    It mean that i make it in plugin right now

• 7,075 Posts
                      Woot that’s cool, really grin

MODx est l'outil id