We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,495 Posts
    Cool, even thought it’s kinda awkward when I first visited this new modifed theme. Looks more old school wink Time to thet use to this new theme again then. Good job Zi and all the guys behind the team. Nice work and looks totally wonderful!

Sincerely,
      Wendy Novianto
      [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
      [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
      • 145 Posts
      Now this is a welcome change. Nice going! Kudos.

Although, all the links on the Repository page are now broken. Sorry if this is already mentioned.
        Kunal Kapoor
        Technical Director
        Limesharp Internet Limited - Effective, Functional, Standards Compliant

IRC Nick: KingKoopa
        Skype ID: KingKoopa16
        • 204 Posts
        looks good, thx guys !!!

More classic, but more fonctional IMHO wink
        • I miss the Simplicity-based functionality on the main page... looks like I’ll have to hack something together to accomodate that... wink
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 205 Posts
            Overall I like it, well done. However, personally I would prefer the black toned down, I find it a distracting (and I guess your still working on the black background in the spelling checker)
              • 7,075 Posts
              Yeah well Ryan, I loved simplicity too but let’s face it : it’s an amazing work, with a professionnal finish, and there has been lots of effort to combine traditionnal layout with simplicity’s features (nice to have that "what’s been going on" link).

Anyway, I particularly love the polish and graphic finishing touches...
              so Hats off !
                .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                • 113 Posts
                Quote from: rthrash at Feb 11, 2006, 08:28 PM

I miss the Simplicity-based functionality on the main page... looks like I’ll have to hack something together to accomodate that... wink

Me too. Congrats on the nice theme, but I’m one of those who found the non-standard look of Simplicity refreshing and easy to use. Among other things, didn’t have to scroll to the bottom to view recent topics. Would it be too much trouble to give each user his or her own choice, since SMF already allows that?
                  • 3,975 Posts
                  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ! smiley

It is more than expected ! kiss

I am fixing the remaining issues with new skin, after this if I get some time, I will write a post to highlight some new areas of our new skin.

Meanwhile, enjoy your stay! cool

best regards,

zi
                    Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
                    • 1,732 Posts
                    Very nice looking theme Zi smiley

Congrats on the hard work that you’ve put into it.
                      xWisdom
                      www.xwisdomhtml.com
                      The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
                      MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
                    • Is there any way to be able to tag a topic as "read" to clear it from the unread posts list if you don’t want to open it?
                        Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
                        Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
                        Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org