We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Quote from: Mark at Aug 10, 2007, 04:12 AM

Thank you for writing an excellent article Eleventeen!

Ditto! smiley ... thanks man.
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
    • Oh man ... that’s just simply fantastic. Thanks so much! smiley
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 109 Posts
        Incredible job, Eleventeen! Well done! smiley
          • 74 Posts
          Reads like a neutral article now! I am sure this will pass smiley . It also helps there is a book published on ModX, be it in japanese.. what kind of book is that?

Anyway ... solid written article. There is a typo in the last paragraph though : "Programer" it says.
            • 109 Posts
            Quote from: Paintbox at Aug 10, 2007, 08:40 AM

Reads like a neutral article now! I am sure this will pass smiley . It also helps there is a book published on ModX, be it in japanese.. what kind of book is that?

Anyway ... solid written article. There is a typo in the last paragraph though : "Programer" it says.
            It’s a wiki. You have the ability correct it. wink
              • 74 Posts
              Owww tongue Someone beat me to it!
                • 4,149 Posts
                Heh, now all we need is a "rumours" section about what users think might happen in the future of MODx, like all the other software apps. rolleyes
                  shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
                  • 135 Posts
                  Thanks for the compliments, I’m happy you guys think it’s a MODx-worthy article. laugh Now we just need to keep it updated when new versions or other stuff comes out!

@Splittingred - Yeah, I know! tongue What amazes me is that those articles haven’t even been tagged for deletion yet! shocked

@Paintbox - I’m not sure, but I’m guessing a help book of some kind. I saw "MODX" and "CMS" on the cover, so it looks good to me. laugh
                  • I’ve got a copy of the book sitting on my desk ... and I recognize the screenshots, but that’s about it. tongue I’m fairly certain its a general book about building sites in MODx ... sorta a "missing manual" so to speak.
                      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                      • 109 Posts
                      It’s a shame there’s no english version of the book. wink