We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    timkersten01 Reply #1, 8 years ago
    Hello.

I have a problem regarding the editor's visibility of the content from the filesystem/images/ folder.
    When i'm logged in to (domain.com/manager) as an editor (with the proper rights, to view edit and create content) i'm trying to acces the images inside the filesystem/images/ folder. However when i try to do that none of the images show up. The folder names are visible but they contain no content/images.

When i'm logged in as a super admin it does show up its content as it supposed to.

I'm struggling to figure out what is wrong but i can't seem to figure it out.

Hope somebody can help me smiley

(i'm using MODX Revolution 2.4.3-pl)

Thanks in advance.

• 247 Posts
      Definitely a permissions issue. This kind of thing can be tricky and very annoying to resolve, but you'll need to check through the permissions you have set for your editor group and verify that they have rights to view/add/remove physical files and be sure there isn't a media source governing this directory that your group doesn't have full access to. The permission to view/edit content is NOT the same thing as the ability to manage physical files.