We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 372 Posts
    Hi all,

I don't know what happen, but i lost all articles in the manager. Everything work in the front.
    Did someone got this bug ? Or an idea ?

Configuration :
    MODX Revolution 2.4.2-pl (traditional)
    articles-1.7.11-pl

This question has been answered by treigh. See the first response.

• 833 Posts
      Hey Steve. Articles is known to be buggy with all versions of from MODX 2.3. Your better bet is to use Collections with getResources and Archivist (if you're using archives).
        A MODx Fanatic
        • 372 Posts
        Hi Treigh and thanks for your reply.

Did someone will update Article ?

I have done an update of MODX 2.3 to 2.4 in a finished project who was working with Article.
        So for quickly debug maybe it's better to downgrade MODX before changing to collection ?

Best regards.
        • discuss.answer
          • 833 Posts
          Hey Steve. Articles was last updated in April 2015. If you have a tight deadline and need something working, you should probably downgrade to the previous version that worked for you.

When you have time, you should definitely consider switching to Collections. It's actively developed. If and when you switch to Collections, you'll need to make some changes to the Article container and its children. This post should have all you need: https://forums.modx.com/thread/?thread=99571&page=2
            A MODx Fanatic
            • 372 Posts
            Thanks again treigh !
            I will look ASAP and follow the instructions.