We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 188 Posts
    I've just freshly installed mxCalendar 1.1.10-pl to MODx 2.4.2-pl, and have clicked the "Create a New Calendar Item" button. But the pop-up window does not show. Chrome Developer Tools shows an "Uncaught TypeError: b[(d.xtype || e)]" @ ext-all.js:21; MODx Error Reports shows no error. I can't find an issue like this online anywhere, not sure where to find a solution to this.
      • 188 Posts
      I've just freshly installed mxCalendar 1.1.10-pl to MODx 2.4.2-pl, and have clicked the "Create a New Calendar Item" button. But the pop-up window does not show. Chrome Developer Tools shows an "Uncaught TypeError: b[(d.xtype || e)]" @ ext-all.js:21; MODx Error Reports shows no error. I can't find an issue like this online anywhere, not sure where to find a solution to this.
      • If I am right, the error could be caused by an active compress_js system setting.
          • 188 Posts
          Ok, I have some evidence of something not working properly.

/assets/components/mxcalendars/js/mgr/widgets/mxcalendars.grid.js: lines 581 and 604
          xtype: mxcCore.config.event_desc_type == 'htmleditor' ? 'textarea' : mxcCore.config.event_desc_type

I checked the value of `mxcCore.config.event_desc_type`, and it only returned "h", not the options required.

I checked the MODx system settings - it was selected as "htmleditor". I changed this to "textarea", but the value of `mxcCore.config.event_desc_type` didn't change from "h".

Coincidentally, this value truncation seems to be happening for `mxcCore.config.category_required` also; The value I think should be "true", however it's coming through to the grid as "t".
          (Images are screen grabs from Developer Tools)
            • 188 Posts
            Bump. Does no one have an idea about this?