We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 19 Posts
    Hi Bruno

Thought I would let you know that I ended up deleting all my previous code and using the configurator. Much easier and it works perfectly now.

Thanks for the help though

Andy
      • 5,888 Posts
      Thanks for reporting. I'm glad to hear, that it is working for you, now.
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 173 Posts
        Based on the information gathered here and other posts, I'm attempting to render dates in the columns. Could you look at this and see what I'm missing? The grid shows but the date fields are empty.

[
        {"caption":"Courses", "fields": [
        	{"field":"clActive","caption":"Active","inputTV":"pr_active"},
        	{"field":"clTopcat","caption":"Top Category","inputTV":"pr_topCat"},
        	{"field":"clSubcat","caption":"Sub Category","inputTV":"pr_subCat"},
        	{"field":"clcode","caption":"Code"},
        	{"field":"clName","caption":"Title"},
        	{"field":"clDescription","caption":"Description","inputTVtype":"textarea"},
        	{"field":"clFee","caption":"fee"},
        	{"field":"clHours","caption":"Hours"},
        	{"field":"clStart","caption":"Start Date and Time","inputTV":"pr_startdate"},
        	{"field":"clEnd","caption":"End Date and Time","inputTV":"pr_enddate"},
        	{"field":"clClassdays","caption":"Days: Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat"},
        	{"field":"clAdddays","caption":"Additional Days or Times"}
        ]}
        ]

[
        {"header": "Active", "width": "70", "sortable": "true", "dataIndex": "clActive"},
        {"header": "Code", "width": "160", "sortable": "true", "dataIndex": "clcode"},
        {"header": "Name", "width": "210", "sortable": "true", "dataIndex": "clName"},
        {"header": "Start", "width": "120", "sortable": "false", "dataIndex": "renderclstart", "show_in_grid":"1","customrenderer":"", "clickaction":"","selectorconfig":"","renderer":"this.renderChunk", "renderchunktpl":"[[+clStart:strtotime:date=`%b %e %Y`]]","renderoptions":"","editor":""},
        {"header": "End", "width": "120", "sortable": "false", "dataIndex": "renderclend", "show_in_grid":"1","customrenderer":"", "clickaction":"","selectorconfig":"", "renderer":"this.renderChunk", "renderchunktpl":"[[+clStart:strtotime:date=`%b %e %Y`]]","renderoptions":"","editor":""}
        ]
          Everything I know I learned on the internet. Saved me thousands in College tuition,
          • 65 Posts
          Quote from: crecorn at Dec 20, 2016, 08:21 PM
          Based on the information gathered here and other posts, I'm attempting to render dates in the columns. Could you look at this and see what I'm missing? The grid shows but the date fields are empty.

[
          {"caption":"Courses", "fields": [
          	{"field":"clActive","caption":"Active","inputTV":"pr_active"},
          	{"field":"clTopcat","caption":"Top Category","inputTV":"pr_topCat"},
          	{"field":"clSubcat","caption":"Sub Category","inputTV":"pr_subCat"},
          	{"field":"clcode","caption":"Code"},
          	{"field":"clName","caption":"Title"},
          	{"field":"clDescription","caption":"Description","inputTVtype":"textarea"},
          	{"field":"clFee","caption":"fee"},
          	{"field":"clHours","caption":"Hours"},
          	{"field":"clStart","caption":"Start Date and Time","inputTV":"pr_startdate"},
          	{"field":"clEnd","caption":"End Date and Time","inputTV":"pr_enddate"},
          	{"field":"clClassdays","caption":"Days: Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat"},
          	{"field":"clAdddays","caption":"Additional Days or Times"}
          ]}
          ]

[
          {"header": "Active", "width": "70", "sortable": "true", "dataIndex": "clActive"},
          {"header": "Code", "width": "160", "sortable": "true", "dataIndex": "clcode"},
          {"header": "Name", "width": "210", "sortable": "true", "dataIndex": "clName"},
          {"header": "Start", "width": "120", "sortable": "false", "dataIndex": "renderclstart", "show_in_grid":"1","customrenderer":"", "clickaction":"","selectorconfig":"","renderer":"this.renderChunk", "renderchunktpl":"[[+clStart:strtotime:date=`%b %e %Y`]]","renderoptions":"","editor":""},
          {"header": "End", "width": "120", "sortable": "false", "dataIndex": "renderclend", "show_in_grid":"1","customrenderer":"", "clickaction":"","selectorconfig":"", "renderer":"this.renderChunk", "renderchunktpl":"[[+clStart:strtotime:date=`%b %e %Y`]]","renderoptions":"","editor":""}
          ]

This looks exactly as it should -- and where many of us are left hanging. MIGX support/updates have fallen completely off the table. Those of us not using the Configurator apparently don't matter.