We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 92 Posts
    Hello,

I build my site on a subdomain of the productive-server.
    Now I put all the files on the normal domain.

I do all the database stuff and so on.
    I changed all paths on the config.inc.php

I rerun the setup

I can logon to the manager but when I click on a page or want see the whole site I get this Error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare composerRequire436c44bd799d5f9aac342a206e8bea36() (previously declared in /www/htdocs/w013axxx/domain.de/core/components/assman/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:47) in /www/htdocs/w013axxx/testarea.domain.de/core/components/assman/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 50

So it seems there is a old pathname. But I where to fix it?
      • 295 Posts
      did you copy over the same setup folder you run when you installed it on the dev area? if so i would re download the same version of modx, and re create the setup folder. the setup folder consists of xml files that was written to during the original installation process, so by removing the existing setup folder and re creating, it eliminates any old paths when updating in the new environment.
      • Looks like a problem related to Asset Manager - try reinstalling that via package management and see if that resolves it.
          Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.