We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 152 Posts
    Does anybody knows if it is possibly to sell digital files with Minishop2 and Paypal?

I've been hunting around, but can't find anything about the combination.

What I want is something like this: When the customers place the payment at PayPal, and they er returned to the site, with a success: Then they should have the possibility to download the file they have ordered - maybe just in the session before it dies.

Are using MODX Revolution 2.4.2-pl and Minishop2 2.1.12-pl

Many thanks in advance!
      - A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
      • 24,544 Posts
      I haven't used Minishop, but I've been pretty satisfied with Gumroad for doing the same thing. Gumroad takes just a few minutes to set up and has been very reliable for me. You do have to upload the files to Gumroad and create an offer for each one, but it's easy to offer sales, coupons, and bundles and their record-keeping is good enough for my needs.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 152 Posts
        Thanks BobRay,

But here comes a problem with psychology as the webshop is danish, and there is virtually no one danes who knows Gumroad.

And since the webshop has been active for a while, I do not want to change payment gateway or MiniShop2.

But perhaps there are others who have a good idea?
          - A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
          • 167 Posts
            MODX lover
            -
            Développeur MODX / Webdesign / Solutions web