We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    TinyMCE messed up ordered listed I had to paste from a .docx (using openoffice) and the only way to solve it was to temporary uninstall it and edit the content as HTML.
    However, the "sorcecode" button is available in Description and Summary section. Is there a way to customise the toolbar?

This question has been answered by donshakespeare. See the first response.

• 1,145 Posts
      What extra did you install that lets you use TinyMCE?
        TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
        • 12 Posts
        Quote from: donshakespeare at Oct 28, 2015, 11:46 AM
        What extra did you install that lets you use TinyMCE?
        I installed flexibility5 which needs a few dependencies, here's the full list:

Ace 1.6.4-pl
        CKEditor 1.3.0-pl
        ClientConfig 1.3.1-pl
        Flexibility 5 2.1.0-pl
        FormIt 2.2.7-pl
        getResources 1.6.1-pl
        MIGX 2.9.6-pl
        NewsPublisher 2.1.0-pl
        pdoTools 2.1.9-pl
        pThumb 2.3.3-pl
        Resizer 1.0.1-pl
        SimpleSearch 1.9.2-pl
        Switch 1.1.0-pl
        TinymceWrapper 2.1.1-beta1
        @
        MODX Revolution 2.4.2-pl

Thanks
        • discuss.answer
          • 1,145 Posts
          TinymceWrapper has chunks for your to edit. You will be looking for the chunk to the specific area you want (introtext, content etc) -> find toolbar:"code..."

For proper assistance, read the support thread (post your any more questions there)
          http://forums.modx.com/thread/?thread=97694&page=1
            TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
            Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
            5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
            • 12 Posts
            Quote from: donshakespeare at Oct 29, 2015, 12:55 PM
            TinymceWrapper has chunks for your to edit. You will be looking for the chunk to the specific area you want (introtext, content etc) -> find toolbar:"code..."

For proper assistance, read the support thread (post your any more questions there)
            http://forums.modx.com/thread/?thread=97694&page=1
            In the meanwhile I was experimenting with the original TinyMCE plugin which works good but looks bad.
            Anyway thank you for the instructions, I'll try to customise it.