We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 141 Posts
    Is there a plugin or another way to hide/show certain TV's based on the choice of a Listbox single-select?

By this I mean. A end user would select a certain item in a single-select listbox and then related would appear below. If another item is selected another set of items would appear along some items being hidden.

Any body got any ideas on how to implement something like this.

Many thanks in advance.

This question has been answered by Bruno17. See the first response.

Glyn Szasz
      Sydney, Australia

Happy to help (when can) and happy to learn

If you are a Sydney based MODX developer would love to hear from you. Please contact me.
    • discuss.answer
      • 5,888 Posts
      maybe the dynamicdropdown - TV, where you can have two or more listboxes, one is the parent listbox and other items are loaded at the child-listbox, when you select another item at the parent-listbox.

Or

ToggleTVSet
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 141 Posts
        Many thanks Bruno, the ToggleTVSet looks like exactly what I am after.

Quote from: Bruno17 at Sep 19, 2015, 06:37 AM
        maybe the dynamicdropdown - TV, where you can have two or more listboxes, one is the parent listbox and other items are loaded at the child-listbox, when you select another item at the parent-listbox.

Or

ToggleTVSet
          Glyn Szasz
          Sydney, Australia

Happy to help (when can) and happy to learn

If you are a Sydney based MODX developer would love to hear from you. Please contact me.