We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hello,

I have 2 contexts (not counting mgr):

web
    jc

Content editors that only have access to jc cannot use TinyMCE file browser as the path always defaults to something like this:

http://whatever.com/manager/index.php?a=browser&ctx=web&wctx=web&source=10&referringAction=index&v=231pl

I've set the default_media_source in system settings, context settings, and user settings and source=10 is correct. However, I cannot figure out how to make it use the correct context. Any help would be appreciated.

The users belong to the correct user group and can only see the jc context as expected. Template Variables have been set to use the proper media source. It's only attempting to insert an image or create a link to file in Tiny where it insists on using the web context, which they don't have access to.
      • 1,145 Posts
      I doubt this is an issue with the newest TinymceWrapper.
      Try and let me know.

Any of the mysterious links that the browsers default to are exposed, so that you may explode them at will.
        TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
      • No, it's not for TinymceWrapper.

I will clarify actually that in a normal resource, this is working fine. It's only in MIGX Calendars' implementation of TinyMCE where it's defaulting to the web context. As I said, TinyMCE in the content area of a regular page is working perfectly and showing the correct Media Source.