I would like to inform the forum that you can now purchase your MODXpo 2015 ticket. We are excited to announce a great line-up of speakers and are looking forward to meeting you in November.
Some things that you can expect from MODXpo this year:
- Access to a special modmore event on Friday the 20th, where they will be announcing a very important new product that they wont even tell me about yet.
- 2 full days of great MODX talks. Each day contains one track of inspirational and educational talks from experienced speakers from deep within the MODX community as well as from outside the “MODXosphere”
- Ability to network with MODX developers and agencies from all over the globe
- Break out rooms to allow people to share code and have in-depth conversations
- Pavilion outside to give extra space for mingling and getting some fresh air
- Catered lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Pizza evening plus after hours lounge night on Saturday
- Refreshments throughout the day such as water, tea and coffee
- Ability to ask direct questions to MODX staff, including co-founder, Ryan Thrash
- Potential for special offers from sponsors
- Being able to contribute to the future development of MODX by giving your opinions to the creators in “real time” and “in person”!
- Peace of mind knowing that you helped make MODXpo to be a success!
For more information you can check out the website as well: http://2015.modxpo.eu
. Help us make this MODXpo a great success! And if you have any suggestions about how we can make the conference better, feel free to contact us!
Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.