We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    timothymartens1985 Reply #1, 8 years, 9 months ago
    Hi there, list of problems after installing with 1 click install service: softaculous. I've tried re-installing a number of times including manually, and not got around this.

Here goes:

There is nothing when I click on Filesystem, I can right click and upload/create, and this add's files which I can see through my ftp program.
    I've tried this in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Also.. Under Chrome (my prefered browser) many sections don't even display, this includes: pages under 'Resources, Chuncks, Snippets, Access Control Lists.. I can edit some of these by right clicking and selecting 'Quickedit'.. With Firefox and Internet Explorer they display just fine.

Every time I click on TinyMCE, I'm not given the opportunity to download and am instead sent to other random search results.

All documentation and tutorials have a different layout of buttons at the top. Please see my screenshot, and please can you tell me if there is anythign you can think of that will help me start using this as planned.
      • 2 Posts
      timothymartens1985 Reply #2, 8 years, 9 months ago
      Hi there, list of problems after installing with 1 click install service: softaculous. I've tried re-installing a number of times including manually, and not got around this.

Here goes:

There is nothing when I click on Filesystem, I can right click and upload/create, and this add's files which I can see through my ftp program.
      I've tried this in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Also.. Under Chrome (my prefered browser) many sections don't even display, this includes: pages under 'Resources, Chuncks, Snippets, Access Control Lists.. I can edit some of these by right clicking and selecting 'Quickedit'.. With Firefox and Internet Explorer they display just fine.

Every time I click on TinyMCE, I'm not given the opportunity to download and am instead sent to other random search results.

All documentation and tutorials have a different layout of buttons at the top. Please see my screenshot, and please can you tell me if there is anythign you can think of that will help me start using this as planned.