We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Is it possible to change the username I signed up with so that something else displays in Preferred URLs for my development sites (cloudname.wantadifferentnamehere.modxcloud.com)?

This question has been answered by netProphET. See the first response.

• Probably should send this request to MODX Cloud Support directly. I'd bet that the lack of response means that the people who have viewed this just don't have that answer for you. I don't, and didn't when I first saw this a few days ago. Sorry.
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
      • discuss.answer
        For anyone else with this question, Frogabog is spot on - just send a request to MODX Cloud support (from the right hand Support link in the dashboard, or [email protected]).

What crushedknuckles wants is a change to the "account code", and support can easily take care of that for you. Our signup process uses your chosen username for your account code, to make the signup process simpler. But behind the scenes your username is separate from your account code. So when we change your account code, your clouds' URLs will change, but your username will not.
          Mike Schell
          Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
          Email: [email protected]
          GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
          Twitter: @mkschell