We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Anybody have experience with a previously working Articles listing suddenly going blank? The articles themselves are still working fine if I preview them from the manager. The listing page shows everything (Categories and Archive) except for the actual list.

Have tried unpublishing one articles after the other to see if one of them is causing this but no luck. Also reinstalled Articles.

Any suggestions welcome.
      • 247 Posts
      Bizarre. Any chance you may have activated an RTE on the articles container? That could seriously mess with the template markup.
      • Quote from: claytonk at Jul 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
        Bizarre. Any chance you may have activated an RTE on the articles container? That could seriously mess with the template markup.
        You're a star! No, it wasn't an RTE issue but your comment made me take another look at the articles container template and the content had been deleted altogether!!! Client must have accidentally done that ... So you gave me the solution unintentionally. Cheers smiley
          • 247 Posts
          I do most good things unintentionally. Glad it worked out.