We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    Good evening!

In a new MODX installations (MODX Revo 2.2.15pl traditional) a ressource disappears when I save it and I find myself in the "new ressource" scenario. If I want to continue on the ressource I have to reload it ... very annoying and time-consuming. I don't know whether it was like this from beginning on (2 months ago) or whether it evetually changed. I only know that I didn't change it intentionally.

I assume this behaviour is a setting somewhere. But I find nothing. Can someone help?

Thank you in advance

Axel

This question has been answered by BobRay. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 24,544 Posts
      See if there are some icons at the upper right of Create/Edit Resource panel. They control what happens after a resource is saved.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 1,145 Posts
        Yea, there used to be buttons like, "continue editing" and something like "new resource"; it seems like a lifetime of versions ago.
        Depending on your choice, you could be tricked easily.
          TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
          Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
          5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
          • 7 Posts
          Quote from: BobRay at Jul 17, 2015, 09:24 PM
          See if there are some icons at the upper right of Create/Edit Resource panel. They control what happens after a resource is saved.

OK, thank you. this was easy.

Best regards

Axel