We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 322 Posts
    Since updating VersionX, the Content tab no longer shows the content in HTML-formatted mode. It shows just the raw HTML. That's OK for me, but not good for my clients. What gives? Is there a way to change this? I don't see any system setting that controls this. I don't remember exactly what version changed this, maybe one or two versions ago.

Oddly, TV values ARE shown formatted, not raw code.

Actually, the ideal thing would be to have a toggle to go back and forth between raw and formatted views, like we have when editing resources.
      • 25 Posts
      Quote from: rainbowtiger at Jun 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
      Since updating VersionX, the Content tab no longer shows the content in HTML-formatted mode. It shows just the raw HTML. That's OK for me, but not good for my clients. What gives? Is there a way to change this? I don't see any system setting that controls this. I don't remember exactly what version changed this, maybe one or two versions ago.

Oddly, TV values ARE shown formatted, not raw code.

Actually, the ideal thing would be to have a toggle to go back and forth between raw and formatted views, like we have when editing resources.

I know this is an old question but just needed to install VersionX for a client and this issue came up quickly! Any answers out there? I will continue my search as well.