We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    So the manager have decided to not show my articles that were/are in my Articles container anymore. They show up on the frontend and therefore obviously also in the db, but not in the manager. I can create new ones and they show up in the db but not the manager.

What i've done to try to solve this:

Upgraded modx to latest 2.3.3 from 2.2
    Updated all extras to latest versions (Articles 1.7.11)
    Uninstalled and reinstalled Articles and its related extras
    Repair the db in phpMyadmin

Anyone know what the problem can be?
      • 247 Posts
      You've probably already done this, but be sure to thoroughly clear both your browser cache and your website cache (might want to manually remove everything from the core/cache folder to be sure). That failing to help, try disabling javascript compression in your system settings. Be sure to check your browser's javascript console for any errors/clues.
        • 165 Posts
        Quote from: claytonk at May 28, 2015, 02:23 AM
        You've probably already done this, but be sure to thoroughly clear both your browser cache and your website cache (might want to manually remove everything from the core/cache folder to be sure). That failing to help, try disabling javascript compression in your system settings. Be sure to check your browser's javascript console for any errors/clues.

Also worth checking (via something like PHPMyAdmin) that the database is in good order. I've had issues previously where content tables have 'crashed' and don't show in the manager properly. Repairing the tables in the database usually fixes that for me.