We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 177 Posts
    After a server move and then an upgrade to 2.3 I now have a manager and dashboard page, but although the tree appears on the left there is nothing appearing on the right.
    So, can't edit any pages, packages, users, system settings etc etc

So far have tried
    clearing cache, automatically and manually
    re uploading all manager files
    re installing 2.3
    checking config paths are correct

Also get error from MIGx, but as can't get into packages I can't disable I install anything.
    IndexManagerController not found.
    Some extras do appear normally, Version X and Batcher

As usual, site about to go live and just thought I had better upgrade before launch, and now stuck!

Any suggestions?
      • 24,544 Posts
      The first thing to try is clearing your browser cache *and* cookies and turning off the compress_js and compress_css System Settings (in the modx_system_settings table in the db if necessary), then deleting all files in the core/cache directory.

Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
      • Mark Hamstra Reply #3, 9 years ago
        If the right part of the manager doesn't show up, it's often a javascript error. If you open the browser dev tools, do you see any 404s or errors in the console?
          Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.